76. We must look pleased or else he’ll be……
77. The inan died — over eating.
78. He advised me — smoking.
to give up
in giving up
from giving up
79. The expression ‘after one’s own heart’ means…..
To be in low spirit
With complete devotion
To one’s own liking
To be in high spirit
80. The day of my sister’s marriage is drawing (near).The braket word is a / an
81. Which of the following sentences is the correct one ?
My father was in hospital during six weeks in summer.
In summer during six weeks my father was in hospital.
My father was in a hospital during six weeks in summer
My father was in hospital for six weeks during the summer.
82. He intends to — in the country for two months.
83. What are you so angry—?
84. The parents became extremely ….. when their son had not returned by eleven, o’clock.
85. I …… remember the holiday I spent in your home’, she said.
86. He knew it was a very ….. operation, but he was determined to carry it out.
87. Misanthropist means —.
One who flirts with ladies
A person of narrow views
A hater of mankind
One who believe that God is in everything
88. First language means the — language.
89. Shaheen would never have taken the job if — what great demand it would make on his time.
he had been knowing
he had known
he was knowing
90. She has ….. her hair a beautiful shade of brown.